How Our Upholstery Cleaners Operate
Prior to start of the job, you should point your sofas, chairs or couches to our specialists. The next step is the preparation phase. Our team choose the method they will apply according to the specifics of your upholstery.
- They may rely on hot water extraction technique because of its advantages. It removes every dust mites and bacterias, thanks to the high water pressure. The hot temperature is also of great importance to the final result.
- The dry cleaning approach is the best way to remove stains. Its main benefit is that this method is gentle to the structure of the fabric.
- Another way to treat sensitive surfaces is to use a steam cleaning machine. It is also an ideal alternative for furniture coverings from thick materials.
- Mattresses need special attention because they may accommodate micro-organisms. That is the reason we suggest you, using our assistance on a regular basis.
Whatever technique we choose, the drying time will not take long. Get your furniture looking awesome right in your Royal Tunbridge Wells house.
The Upholstery Cleaning That Makes a Difference
The benefits of using an upholstery cleaning are countless. But some of them that deserve attention are:
- Above all, the service will provide you with a healthier living space. All hazardous bacteria and mould will disappear after the end of the procedure.
- Protect your soft furniture thanks our special detergents. They are also eco-friendly. As a result you will have your furniture looking good for a longer time.
- Our experts follow high standards on every job. Thus you should not worry about the outcome.
- In addition to this procedure, you can book a curtain cleaning. Of course you can add services like window or oven cleaning. The advantage is that you will qualify for a discount.
- In case you want to eliminate a bad smell from your upholstery, call on our cleaners. The methods that they use, deodorize the fabric of every type of furniture coverings.
- Last but not least, you do not have to invest in new furniture.